CS5.1 crashing after Apple update

Anyone on the list have this experience?

I was running PS 5.1 and upon the advice of Apple I updated to Mojave and since then my PS has crashed upon touching any tool. If you have have you found a solution? I am aware of the fact I could rent the program but call me cheap I will not do that. I have a second computer with an older OS and there it all works fine.

Thanks for tips!

Andy