Re: CS5.1 crashing after Apple update

Andy,

I was using PS3 for many, many years and late last year upgraded my Mac to High Sierra which caused innumerable crashes, hangs and woes in PS.

I have had the subscription version of PS and LR for several years because I wanted the newer LR but I still preferred the older version of PS.

Once I had hit my tolerance limit of the number of crashes I could bear I began using PSCC2018 and now 2019 and it runs smooth as silk.

Sorry you’re dealing with this…it’s a massive headache, I know.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we’ll click