Re: CS5.1 crashing after Apple update

Lea,

There appears to be a solution but when I try it it does not seem to work for me. It has to  do with a security step. My computer is running slower and may take it to a place that should be able to fix this and at the same time I think I will ask them to go back to my old OS … which I read is possible but it dumbfounds me! :)

Meanwhile I have my older computer which works just great!

:)

Andy