Observatons about PF gallery photographs

A few personal takes on this weeks PF photographs at ttp://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Robert Earnest - somewhat mysterious. Area 51 behind the mountains?

Art Faul - OSHA in the time of Leonardo, 1974 - hard not to notice this photograph and while OSHA is a good destination I think this could find application in many other situations.

Dan Mitchell - Tinkerbell - I like this portrait of the cat. Good placement of the head and the dog dish adds an element of surprise.

Howard Leigh - Time for Coffee and Chat - hmmm ... looking up into the nostril of this lady is a bit off-putting ... and the word she is forming with her lips is as well.
John Retallack - 36 Ford Cabriolet - sometimes the devil is in the details and this is a good point of view to show the cars from an unexpected angle. Such an impressive vehicle ... I'd like to see the front as well!

Lew Schwartz - Cedar Swamp, 2015 - as I mentioned in the FB posting I like it but find it quite confusing ... have a hard time appreciating the random quality of the photograph.

Andy