Re: Observatons about PF gallery photographs

Robert I think I would have put 1/3 stop or 1/2 stop ND graduated ND MAYBE.   I think this probably works better very big and not so small on a screen.

Jan, It was it is I wouldn't put it on my wall but I'm sure it did what you was intended to do.

Dan feel like it needs shallower DOF to help isolate that monster from his BG.   That cat looks HUGE.

Howard being picky but the super bright being right behind her face is pulling me out of her face.  You can really see the shadow boost as well in that there is some posterization.  What a face right?

John, I feel like some aspect of the car needs to be the focus of my attention.

Lee  I feel like you love Minor White.  I just feel that most of these type of shots you have been posting are rather for 2d feeling.  Some separation of the subjects is needed OR use of tonal values to drive the viewer though the shot.  I feel like I want to mix up some bleach and retouch something.   I say bleach because the look of bleaching Black and White prints is very different the dodge and burn in the dark room or retouching programs.