Re: PF members hang new work on Jan 16, 2016

Thank you for the comment. One of my goals from the time I began photographing nudes was to find a way to do so that wasn’t like many of the others I had seen on-line. I’m glad to hear I’m succeeding somewhat.

I’ve gone back and forth on the brightness of the model and the sun. I might go back and play with it some more.

-Mark