Re: colors

Yes there are Coke red lots of things.   All you need is a pantone color meter and you can get anythings cmky values or spot numbers. Its a custom mixed ink though so you will only get close or you have to have toyo mix up a copy which they will do as long as you don't tell them its COKE red.

If you are making a product that is so close to a minion that you need minion yellow you have other trademark issues.

Also why are you just repeating what I said.   Which is that unless you are infringing on their market with a product they can't do much.   Its not the color that gets you in trouble unless you are using it to deliberately cause confusion like make unauthorized minion stuff.  That will get you sued.   If I make a minion yellow toaster and I do it with CMYK colors there is jack all they can do.

and I think this is the trademark you where looking for.
http://www.trademarkia.com/company-cocacola-company-the-260937-page-6-2