Re: Large print - quality issue

Yu could also have a lot of paper which would to the naked eye, appear to be blank.

On Sep 2, 2014, at 2:49 PM, Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Karl. The image is 360dpi which is divisable by the the printers max dpi.  You dont send a 2880 dpi image to the printer.  Or 5760dpi.

The mix value of a color or its LAB coordinate define the color. If you want to make up your own terms fine. A pixel  can be singular and have one element or an infinite amount of elements.  If you print 8micron single element prints at the dot pitch of highest dpi printer you would have a lot of paper base.