Re: Large print - quality issue

Scott Kelby, in one of his early photoshop books, suggested that one could blow up photos by a few percentage points at a time.  I tried it with a jpeg file and it worked.  For example, increasing the size by 5 percent fifteen times will approximately double the size of the image (2.08.)  I don't l know if it will work for you, but it might be worth trying.  You can solve the equation (1.0x)^n = y, for n, where x is the percentage increase for each iteration, y is the final size and n is the number of iterations.

Roger

Sent from my iPad