Re: Have we gone too far with Digital?

I cannot imagine ever being held hostage to the color profile of a film designer again.

Thanks, but no thank you.

And don't even mention grain.  Another item we were held hostage by.

Let it go. Film is dead. Even if you want to have whatever you imagine the look of film is/was, you don't need the burden of shooting with film to get it.

Learn to use the tools now available.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  508-563-6822