Σχετ: Help with camera underexposing the shots

edit: missing link
https://www.flickr.com/groups/k10d/discuss/72157625858601459/
Στις 12:12 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 9 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η Kostas Papakotas <clenchedteethphotography@xxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
Update:
Found it...in my case is on the side close to the mirror top....
Spray some air there...Nothing changed.
Now, it seems this is by Pentax's choice or accident....Some say it is a feature of modern cameras to slightly underxpose so one can correct during the RAW process, sort of a "exposign for the right" method
Of all the clutter in the net, these seem to make more sense
Underexposure Tendency of K10D and K100D
and here where someone suggests a grey card test. Which I cannot get unless I try it myself
(BTW aren't grey card values in PS 128,128,128?)
Now i have to live with this, by overxposing some.
Question is how will this overxposure mess with flash photography?
Should i stop up exposure time or flash power?

Στις 6:59 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 6 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
meter is usually bottom of mirror box.  It very unlikely unless you touched it or something else.    Adobe RGB put middle grey at middle so it should match any hand held meter if you want to check that way.