Re: Help with camera underexposing the shots

Help with camera underexposing the shots

Kostas -

I've used several Pentax models.  Most recently, I've used the K20D and the 645D, and I believe that the Pentax digital camera that I used before was similar. In both cases, yes, I've felt that the camera underexposed the images.  I made this judgement by looking at the images themselves as well as the histogram.

My "fix" for the situation has been very simple - I just increased the exposure compensation by +0.5 EV.

Good luck,

Tim!

Tim Mulholland/Illuminata Photo
Fitchburg, WI

608.628.2925

My camera, my experience, my creativity - your eyes, your memories, your emotions...