Re: Help with camera underexposing the shots

I downloaded the sample files and could not figure anything. Of course, first thing was to browse all the metadata to see if the camera had a wrong setting, but nothing there.

I was thinking that a 18% grey card would come handy here to find the precise exposure offset and adjust the camera, as suggested by Tim already.

On a completely unrelated note, I just saw a picture of a banner about disease prevention testing that read "This year thousands of men will die due to stubbornness".
Underneat, someone wrote "NO WE WON'T".

Alberto Tirado

My "fix" for the situation has been very simple - I just increased the exposure compensation by +0.5 EV.