Re: double sided images - Duratrans?

There are a zillion trans materials.  No really more then you can fothom.  Ones that you can print at home or silver halide if you wish.   Really go to a lab if you need huge or go to xpedex and tell them what you want.  They will overwhelm you with options.

As for the neg/pos thing  it wouldn't happen with color unless you are using lcd screens.  Its a result of reflectance of substrate and angle of light striking the surface.  So if you are parallel to the trans it wont under normal circumstances ever be negative.  You can make it do it if you choose.