double sided images - Duratrans?

Hi,

quick question to those who may know; I want to print some images to be displayed on glass, so they are visible from both sides of the glass (the images will be exhibited in a greenhouse). What material should I be looking to print it on? Would it be acetate, or Duratrans? And does such a material come as self adhesive? I'm thinking of the kind of stuff you sometime see window graphics displayed on...

Any advice appreciated.

cheers,
Jonathan.
--