World Pinhole Photography Day is TODAY

Hello,

I just finished my contribution (such as it is) to the 2014 WPPD project. You can see a preliminary view of  what I uploaded a few minutes ago here:

http://www.davidhazy.org/andpph/2014-pix/2014-WPPD-pinhole-contribution-1.jpg

This is a photograph of the remotely controlled shutter I made some time ago but installed with a new shuttering "blade"

http://www.davidhazy.org/andpph/2014-pix/2014-WPPD-pinhole-camera-remote-shutter-composite-6033A.jpg

for a descriptive article on the remotely controlled "shutter" I used for this photograph take a look here:

http://www.davidhazy.org/andpph/text-pinhole-remote%20control-shutter.html

For those of you still on the 27th you still have a possibility to participate!  Go to: http://www.pinholeday.org/
Note that digital pinhole photographs are OK.

If several of you contributed we could assemble the group in a special PhotoForum gallery … let's see if there is interest in participation!

Andy