Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

It all depends on how they handle profiles and there are lots of variable's.   Rendering intent to profile engines to just software weirdness abobe icc engine is differnt then apples but both exist on same computer and each program might be using different engine with same profiles it will look different.  Same on pc. There are several different profile engines.