Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

Emily, thanks for looking, the color cast didn't appear, at least not so noticeable until it hit the forum, I've noticed that being posted shots display  a little different than from my programs even on the same monitor. I'm not so happy with the photo as I as before I posted it, probably just stay on the HD now, Bob.