From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trevor Cunningham
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 10:49 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: 10 new photographs in PF members' exhibit space on 11 JAN 2014

That airy disk interactive and article was very informative. Thank you.
I've had a LensBaby for several years now. Just received the macro adapter
kit for Xmas! They're fun, but the optics really only suit the effect of
exaggerating the focal plane. I'm on the hunt for an actual macro bellows
that might give me some play likewise.