Re: 10 new photographs in PF members' exhibit space on 11 JAN 2014

I've seen some work with the dye and water, not sure if it was his, though. The serpentine set blew my mind, and really speaks to the relationships one would have to develop with museum curators to manage the logistics of such an endeavor. I've recently started looking into ideas revolving around surface tension and chemical reactions. Getting tired of leaves and produce.