Re: 10 new photographs in PF members' exhibit space on 11 JAN 2014

No need to qualify at all! My approach to these images is that, maybe someday, I'll print them full size. having patches of poor exposure is not an option. I am limited with DoF given they are all macro images. It's a testament to the challenge with the pictures. Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into it!