Re: Trevor Cunningham - Overlapped Mosaic

I hate Nikon's autofocus system. This is the only area where I have real envy for Canon shooters.

On 1/13/14, 6:52 PM, James Schenken wrote:

If that is the method, then you need to get an offset so that the center post of the tripod is exactly at the optical center of the lens as it is focused.

This assumes manual focus with autofocus turned off.