Re: 10 new photographs in PF members' exhibit space on 11 JAN 2014

sorry from my phone.   So is that lens actually having an effective change in Aperture or bellows factor?   That is a huge difference in the result and one is disastrous for digital cameras.   Bellows factor of 2 stops is one thing and expected.   The aperture not effectively changing is going to have disastrous results because of the Airy disk diffraction issue .

http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/diffraction-photography.htm