Re: 9 members' photographs in PF's exhibit space on JAN 04, 2014

This one seems to be on topic:

Klaus

On Jan 5, 2014, at 8:57 AM, Trevor Cunningham <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I caught this television program that puts philanthropic-minded celebrities face-to-face with extreme poverty and poor HDMI measures in other countries. One that stood out was a hip-hop artist named Mos Def who went to the "City of God" in Brazil and his reaction was along the lines of how similar it still is in many impoverished urban and rural areas in the US.