Re: 9 members' photographs in PF's exhibit space on JAN 04, 2014

Poor choice of words perhaps...I was drunk. But the lit lamp against a bright sky was what I found pleasingly contradictory (another horrible collection of words). A steel structure cuts through a lovely clear sky. Sorry, I'm simply not endowed with Jan's encyclopedic knowledge of all things visual, or his Rolodex to give a proper review.