RE: 9 members' photographs in PF's exhibit space on JAN 04, 2014

Poor

I'm poor! But poverty is relative. I cannot simply by an air ticket and book a hotel... I never have been able to.

I have a house that I am probably about to lose, However in Hungary the peasants are actually rich in food and land because they have land and grow food for themselves. Work is a bit difficult to find so jobs...

and they are healthy.

But they die of diseases that are easy to treat in advanced contries and often lose feet in farming accidents.

I spent loads of money on a touring holiday in Europe - by jet and train, having a good time but now the money is spent.

I found that whole families including children as young as 8 were involved in processing onions, garlic, that get a good price over here (UK) but they get one penny for peeling one onion.

The toxins they give me are limiting my ability to write essay and "see" photographs.

Chris