Re: Branding & spelling - card holder

But isn’t that common with most great artists? At some point you have to get out there and promote your greatness. I am the best photographer for the job. Hire me, see me, adore me.

Or, you end up like I have in that no one has ever heard of me, even though I have sold a lot of images, and won lots of awards over the years.

Gregory