Re: Flash from the Past

When I was a teenager it took me a while to
find a good description of what preset lens was.....

At first I thought it was going to have a fixed "preset" aperture.

Geez who would want that! (grin)

I didn't get a decent enlarger until some guy I knew
was moving and had no room in his new apt so he left
his Bessler 23C in my Dark Room.

That was about 1981.

He never came back for it!

I used that enlarger until I went Digital about 10 years ago
and I sold the enlarger and all my Dark Room stuff about
2 years ago for about $75.00.