Re: Flash from the Past

I’ll bet yours was sharper - I had fallen under the spell of Andreas Feininger and his six-foot long lenses and only looked at the Spiratone. I too was relatively poor  although I did work in a camera store in DC where I could loan some things on Sunday afternoons to return them on Monday, but I could never bring myself to take something out which I couldn’t afford to replace.

Your lens had to be sharper, and to prove it I can dig through my old negs and find something semi-blurry for the gallery in a few weeks.

Jan