Re: PF members exhibit Oct 12, 2103

On Oct 12, 2013, at 8:07 AM, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated October 12, 2013. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

Jim Snarski - Punkrock Bird
Talk about bird legs. As to the feathers, I’ll bet it is really tough to groom one’s self when all one has is a beak.

Emily L. Ferguson - cattails, New Hampshire
You’ve finally gotta get new glasses Emily -

Howard Leigh - BOB
Nice shot of Bob and nice little history too.

Dan Mitchell - Watching
I’m sure they’re all scanning the horizon to see if an Airbus 380 is heading their way to smash the Shard.

Bob McCulloch - Autumn Stream
I wish you had a real camera with a zoom lens Bob, as then we might get something really powerful from you.

Art Faul -
Like I said, so what? I’m waiting for the inane comments some people here make.

John Palcewski - You're So Funny
So now it turns out that Jack does have a life, albeit one which seems to spend time in darkrooms. I don’t get it, but then I don’t get why anybody worships a guy nobody has ever seen. Yeah, let’s talk about delusions. I mean, aliens gets seen, but not Him.

Kostas Papakotas - Fish Scout
This is one of those ‘out of sight, out of mind’ shots. It was a moment but I’m sure one had to be there.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com