death sentence

While watching the news, I heard I had received the death sentence for murders not done by me.

So I sent a message to my wife stranded in Hungary the phone I sent her and it pinged. Then my credit ran out.

Later I heard in the same channel that the death sentence was revoked.

A few minutes ago two huge police men came to the door and rang so I answered. I was surprised and a bit nervous.

I complained that my money had been stolen.

The police took notes.

Then they approached me.

But stopped when they hit a ray barrier. They saw a beautiful blond young man wearing a golden crown.

Then there was a message on the police phone. and the police went away. The told me to see my care worker about the thefts.

And they closed the door behind them.

I hope they don’t come back.

Christopher

http://www.chrisspages.co.uk