FW: Merman

Might be a photo opportunity. They are British citizens employed as mine clearance officers.

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: Christopher Strevens
Sent: 12/10/2013 14:40
To: Mad Self Help Group
Subject: Merman

They found the merman by thermal imaging and caught it. It was tranquilised and taken away. I believe a local swimming bath is to be drained and refilled with seawater and stocked with fish to house the merman and the other family members they netted with him. When he found his wife he cried and they embraced. I hear their babies have legs when young. The need on land.
Sent from my Windows Phone. Another tourist attraction for our town.

Chris.