Re: PF members exhibit Sept 07, 2013

On Sep 8, 2013, at 8:25 AM, YGelmanPhoto wrote:

Randy's critique to my image, and Robert G. Earnest's reply to Emily's critique of his earlier image,

I don’t think it is much more than that these two guys have spent a lot of time looking through the back end of a camera, and probably at upside down and backwards images too. When one works with studio photography as opposed to snapshot photography, your eyes get educated about what one sees, and the things missing from your shot are your intentions. I know they were obvious to you, but not to me.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com