Re: PF members exhibit on 08/31/13

On Sep 8, 2013, at 4:16 AM, RsLittle wrote:

I looked at this after reading the crit.   Then I looked at your work online.  My conclusion was it looks like its supposed to.   Is there anything about it with your background that you feel is wrong?

For my part, I think it�s a nice shot of what can be seen at night and not by the human eye. It makes me wish I had been there with the perfect vision of a kid.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com