Re: generator math help

On 2013-06-14 11:10, Randy Little wrote:
> I would guess the packs would need to be set to slow recycle.  Hopefully
> won't be doing full power either which should help since I hope to never do
> a full drain on the capacitors.

Slow recycle should help (but now you need the manuals to know what the
draw is at slow recycle; the main data plate shows the *max* draw.  You
could guess it fairly accurately though by noting the increase in
recycle time on slow recycle and reducing the draw accordingly).

Not doing full power will *NOT* change the draw rate; it will change the
*duration* of the high draw.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info