Re: generator math help

I just looked at mine and it is 4400W from Amazon (the best store when one is disabled as they deliver)

On Jun 14, 2013, at 11:57 AM, Herschel Mair - Photographer wrote:

I'd say you need a 3 or 4K. The initial pull of a flash pack as the caps empty and it starts recycling is quite high.  Once it's recycled it draws almost nothing. You'll need to replace fast-blow fuses with higher slow-blows for this reason.

And I agree that buying makes more sense.

And you do get some really quiet ones.  They are rated for noise and power so you can compare them.  Harbor Freight have a good selection and great prices.

Herschel