Re: generator math help

If you have documentation on the units, power requirements my be listed.  If not, check with the manufacturer.  You may be able to see the documentation or a support page on line.

If the power requirement is low look at harbor freight.  I think they have a low power generator.   www.harborfreight.com

Bob