Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 3:14 PM, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2013-06-13 13:54, Randy Little wrote:
> David I don't think a d700 can touch ektar 100 or t-max or plus x off of a
> PMT scanner.Not even in the ball park.    Better then off an epson anything
> sure.

My scans have been Nikon ls-2000, Coolscan 5000, some old photo CDs, and
a very few drum scans.  Certainly not flatbed scans!  And to some extent
I've been comparing direct darkroom prints from film, not later digital
prints, which does give the digital captures a considerable advantage
(digital printing being so far beyond darkroom printing).