Re: Forgot to Provide Data Was: Summary

So john stats a thread.  We add to it humor and a bit about teaching style.  Robroy makes some half wit comment about saying im anti sharing knowlegde AND WE STARTED IT?  YOU might want to readdress whos jealous.

On Jun 8, 2013 6:07 PM, "Eichhorn, Roger" <eichhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my iPad.

On Jun 8, 2013, at 4:41 PM, "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Whaddya mean, "might" have been right.
> --

I'm reminded of "He (They)  draweth out the thread of his (their) verbosity finer than the staple of (his) their argument," perhaps?  Shakespeare is often useful!

Roger