Re: Forgot to Provide Data

Roy,  you can take all you want out context, and extrapolating and keep posting.  It won't make it true.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 3:00 PM, <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Since I was teaching a black and white lab to people not on a photographic track in a Physics Dept who started the Photography course ( mixture of physics, chemistry and art) to get more money as money was dished out on a per student basis in the early '70s I think you are asking too much. Why do you project yourself unto the situation about how you would proceed and not be open to the usual education process of transferring knowledge person to person? I guess you like living in a cave.
Roy