Re: Forgot to Provide Data Was: Summary

Emily, you may have been right about jealousy, but having the last word must come into play too.  I feel we're in some Greek drama where the Chorus stands and describes the action of the actors to the audience.  But watch out for flying participles!  Especially when you're photographing old sailors.
  -yoram