Re: Forgot to Provide Data Was: Summary

On Jun 8, 2013, at 5:24 PM, YGelmanPhoto wrote:

Emily, you may have been right about jealousy, but having the last word must come into play too.  I feel we're in some Greek drama where the Chorus stands and describes the action of the actors to the audience.  But watch out for flying participles!  Especially when you're photographing old sailors.

Is this the last word on photography of some kind or is this a rambling bunch of rubbish about nothing in particular other than Emily? Emily who? Dickinson?

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Camera Works - The Washington Post