Re: Forgot to Provide Data

you said the students should figure out how the photo was done on their own and not to give any technical info about how. I just brought your concept to it logical conclusion that you shouldn't have gone to class etc.
I got an A in college logic.  Buddha told me last night that you wanted the last word so say whatever you want in reply and the topic is over.
Roy