Re: June 1, 2013 Reviews

On 2013-06-02 13:00, Randy Little wrote:
I was asked to fix the lens distortion, and I said, "why?".

If that's actually lens distortion (bottom of the wall seeming to bulge towards us, in particular), I almost commented on it myself. It lends a bit of an air of surrealism -- which I think that particular photo would be better off without, since it has enough real-world interest.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info