Re: PF members exhibit June 1, 2013

On 2013-06-01 13:31, asharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well, the shot is neither a double exposure, nor a shot with movement. It
is from *outside* the Concert hall, and the chairs and trees you see are
reflections from behind me as I shot the interior of the concert hall's
atrium. The glass is double paned, and caused the double image of the
chairs and table. I did very little in post processing; this is what it
looked like (besides being in color instead of black and white, of
course).

Ah, of course, should have thought of that as a possibility! Thanks for straightening me out.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info