Re: PF members exhibit June 1, 2013

Andrew Sharpe - Bing Concert Hall, Stanford University - Always strange when part of the photo clearly shows camera motion, and part does not! Was that intentional, or
did it just work out that way?

John Palcewski - Wet - I like the hot highlights (looks like sun coming under the clouds
maybe, but could be something else).  And a good view up under the umbrella.

Art Faul - Fire Starters, nr Honrnbaek 1984 - The smoke billows with orange in them are very nice, and then I find the actual flames below. I'm sure this looks really nice bigger. And certainly night shots of fires would have their own charm!

Marilyn Dalrymple - Striking a Pose at Apollo Park - Those little birdy necks! They
twist around so far!  It's nice of him to pose for you there.

Bob McCulloch - Ogunquit Beach - Nice set of clouds over the beach. The tent cut off like that bothers me, as does the fact that the geometry ends up looking like the water is farthest away directly in front of the camera. Quite a large number of people for that kind of day, I would think.

Randy Little - WALL - Yep, definitely. And those are bigger stones making the foundation than I would have originally guessed, too. It seems sad to me that such a huge wall is not being maintained better -- plaster/paint peeling and cracking, big smears, and so forth.

Yoram Gelman - Huangshan Peak No 2 - From many photos over the years, China has some of the weirdest landscapes ever! The lacework of trees up the fairly steep rock looks just like a jade carving held locally at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts that I like a lot. I'm not bothered by the vignette in principle, but I find the irregular width of the top part somewhat bothersome.

To participate in this activity find instructions at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info