Re: The John Ploy Award 04-06-13

>I made a review, but in fact, the one you quote in your message is NOT mine! ;)

Alberto -
Indeed, it was my review that was quoted. :o)

>However, besides these two, there were no other that I remember.
There were none ...

>As a general statement, I have lost and found energy to comment (mostly lost!) over the years,
Ha - I used to review a lot when I gave a damn. That was years ago though.

The challenge for me is to be constructive when brutal honesty is what comes naturally.
So yes - I will try to comment this week ... but say nothing negative.

Rob#