Re: The John Ploy Award 04-06-13

Hi Pini,

> Thanks for your last week review and for choosing my pic as your favorite one.
> I didn't see any other review - did I missed something ?

My pleasure. I really found the photo outstanding in its own merit.

I made a review, but in fact, the one you quote in your message is NOT mine! ;)

However, besides these two, there were no other that I remember.

As a general statement, I have lost and found energy to comment (mostly lost!) over the years, so I hired the John Ploy Committee who is now demanding white wine for the commenting session!

On a more serious and enthusiastic note, I will add that whenever I contribute to the gallery, I try to comment at least in that week's exhibition. We all should do that... For the wine!

Best regards,

Alberto Tirado