Re: PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

Depends on if your using a color managed browser or not.    My systems is fully calibrated and I have a 3800.   120 Lumens   sounds more like a contrast problem maybe then a brightness problem.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/