Re: PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

Thanks for your careful analysis of the photograph, David. In fact, I
don't know what the purpose of the poles are, nor of the connecting
members. I took the image because I liked how it appeared that the poles
were holding up the land, even though they themselves appeared to be
unsupported, lending a rather ambiguous feeling to the scene.

And thank you to both Trevor and Yoram; your feedback is absolutely
appreciated, and always will be, regardless of what that feedback might
be.

Andrew